This session on understanding your accounts and cash flow is aimed at business owners who need support with managing their business finances and will help you understand common terms your accountant may use, to have a clear picture of how your finances fit together and how you can keep track of your cash flow day to day.
Some of the issues we plan to cover are:
- The different taxes that affect different businesses
- The key tax rates you may have to pay
- VAT rates and how they affect what you do
- The different types of financial statements you may need such as profit and loss, balance sheets and cashflow
- How to put together a balance sheet looking at assets, liabilities and equity
- Cashflow forecasts
- Planning ahead to improve your cashflow
- Profit margins
- Profitability ratios
- Efficiency and liquidity
Price for this session*
FSB members £20.00
*We have capped these events to ensure that each paid delegate receives the best experience possible. Therefore each booking is for one person only. Any additional people attending would need to register and join via their own unique booking link.
This is an interactive workshop session on the Zoom platform and will not be recorded to ensure delegates can ask questions specifically related to their own business.
November Business School series (click on the date to book)
November AM Session
|November PM Session
Sales - finding and converting leads
Finance - managing your accounts and cash flow
Video - using video to promote your business
Social Media Plan - identifying where to find your customers and how to plan your social media
For general enquiries regarding the event, please telephone our dedicated events helpline 01253 336028 or email [email protected] or Lesley Burgess on 07816453559
- To help ensure things run smoothly, please refer to our Events terms and conditions here.
- We want all attendees to feel welcome - please read our statement on Diversity and inclusion here.
- Joining our virtual networking for the first time? Find out more about FSB virtual events and a quick guide to getting started here.