Videos are a fantastic way to bring your brand to life, but it can be daunting to get started. According to Sprout Social 51% of people are more likely to share videos with friends and family over any other content type. Why not sign up for this workshop and find out how to get started on including video in your marketing strategy?
• Why video is critical to maintaining your online business visibility
• How to leverage the Business Video Success System to create effective video for your business - on an ongoing and sustainable basis
• How to understand your audience and what they want to watch
• How to attract and retain your audience's attention by structuring your videos correctly
• What kit you need to get started
• How to use video to promote your business over the long term, with a targeted video launch plan
This event is part of our November Business School series. Each week in November we are running two sessions on a topic which has been flagged by our members as something they’d like to learn more about to help their business.
Price for this session*
FSB members £20.00
*We have capped these events to 25 people to ensure that each paid delegate receives the best experience possible. Therefore each booking is for one person only. Any additional people attending would need to register and join via their own unique booking link.
This is an interactive workshop session on the Zoom platform and will not be recorded to ensure delegates can ask questions specifically related to their own business.
November Business School series (click on the date to book):
November AM Session 10am-12noon
|November PM Session 6-8pm|
Sales - finding and converting leads
Finance - managing your accounts and cash flow
Video - using video to promote your business
Social Media Plan - identifying where to find your customers and how to plan your social media
For general enquiries regarding the event, please telephone our dedicated events helpline 01253 336028 or email [email protected]
To enable FSB to deliver a high level of customer service at our events, and to tailor the content where appropriate, we will share your full name and business name with the host of the event you have registered to attend. The event hosts are representatives of FSB who irretrievably delete your details following the event. Should you not consent your full name and business name being shared with the event host, please contact [email protected] within three working days of the event taking place, with details of the event.
- To help ensure things run smoothly, please refer to our Events terms and conditions here.
- We want all attendees to feel welcome - please read our statement on Diversity and inclusion here.
- Joining our virtual networking for the first time? Find out more about FSB virtual events and a quick guide to getting started here.