Financial stability plays a huge factor in emotional wellbeing and with the cost-of-living crisis continuing, employees are looking to their employers to help them through these challenging times. In fact, in Q1 2023, 68% of employers reported to have received requests for financial support from their employees.
It's also well known that happy and supported employees perform better and have increased loyalty to their employer - something that all businesses need right now. Yet, recent BHN Extras research revealed the majority of employees (53%) feel their employers could be doing more to support them.
However, with businesses facing their own financial constraints, how can you strike the right balance between staff retention and wellbeing – and your businesses own financial stability?
The key to success lies in truly understanding what it is that employees want, and need, in these times of turmoil.
Attend our panel to learn:
- How SME businesses can support their staff whilst also facing their own cost-of-living constraints
- How financial wellbeing impacts business productivity and why is it so important for SMEs to react quickly to dips in financial stability
- Advice on how to boost retention as a number one goal, especially as post-pandemic ‘Cost of Recruitment’ bills are still impacting the workforce
- Practical advice and tips on managing employee’s financial wellbeing, whilst keeping your business financially viable
A lucky attendee, picked at random will win an eGift worth £150! The eGift can be redeemed at over 130 retailers, including supermarkets, travel and experiences. You will be entered automatically upon registration to be in with a chance to win! Click here for the prize draw terms and conditions (downloads as a pdf).
We hope you can join us!
Dave is a familiar face at FSB events, regularly hosting webinars, live events and the FSB Celebrating Small Business Awards. When not working with FSB, Dave is also a presenter with the BBC and can be heard reporting on football matches and contributing to sports shows on local UK radio stations.
Chris Ronald - VP EMEA Incentives & Operations, BHN
A proud leader of the B2B Incentives Rewards and Benefits EMEA team at BHN. Passionate about branded payments that turn transactions into experiences. Empowering brands to connect and build loyalty with their customers and employees using gift cards, codes, and prepaid products.
Anna Slater - Deputy Head of Media & Communications, Federation of Small Businesses
Anna's role involves establishing and maintaining relationships with journalists. She works to ensure that issues important to small businesses and the self-employed, such as late payments and business rates, are well-covered in various print and broadcast media outlets.
Hollie Whittles -National Policy Skills, Federation of Small Businesses
She is an award winning TEDx speaker, author and Director of two digital companies notably Purple Frog Systems. Spending more than 7000 hours speaking to audiences internationally, she has helped hundreds of businesses to digitally transform.
For those that opt in for this event, we will share your business contact details with Blackhawk Network EMEA Ltd. They may contact you with information from this event as well as product information and other information relevant to you. Blackhawk Network EMEA Ltd will process your data in accordance with their Privacy Notice. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
For help and support regarding this event, please telephone our dedicated events helpline 01253 746265
- To help ensure things run smoothly, please refer to our Events terms and conditions here.
- We want all attendees to feel welcome - please read our statement on Diversity and inclusion here.
- Joining our virtual networking for the first time? Find out more about FSB virtual events and a quick guide to getting started here.