Unlock the power of standards in this webinar, where we demystify the world of business standards, revealing how standards can protect your data and save you money.
In this enlightening webinar we'll delve into a real-world examples showcasing how standards act as a shield, enhancing your business resilience in the face of ever-present challenges like cyber threats and escalating energy costs.
Relevant across all sectors, this session is your gateway to understanding the transformative impact of standards on business success. Don't miss the chance to elevate your knowledge and fortify your business for a future of resilience and trust.
BSI is a business improvement and standards company and for over a century BSI has been recognized for having a positive impact on organizations and society, building trust and enhancing lives. Today BSI partners with more than 77,500 clients in 195 countries and engages with a 15,000 strong global community of experts, industry and consumer groups, organizations and governments. Utilizing its extensive expertise in key industry sectors - including automotive, aerospace, built environment, food and retail, and healthcare - BSI delivers on its purpose by helping its clients fulfil theirs.
BSI provides organizations with the confidence to grow by partnering with them to tackle society’s critical issues – from climate change to building trust in digital transformation and everything in between - to accelerate progress towards a better society and a sustainable world. BSI is appointed by the UK Government as the National Standards Body and represents UK interests at the International Organization for Standardization (ISO), the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) and the European Standards Organizations (CEN, CENELEC and ETSI).
What will you learn?
- An understanding of how standards are created and why businesses use them.
- Cyber risk - what small businesses need to consider, including how can standards help to keep track of cyber risks and mitigate them
- A step by step approach for SMEs to put in place an energy management system, including guidelines for managing energy efficiently and net zero transition planning
- Dave Sharpe (Host)
- David Bell - BSI Director of Standards Policy
- Matilda Rhode - BSI Digital Sector Lead Artificial Intelligence & Cyber Security
- Sara Walton - BSI Sustainability Sector Experts
- Thomas Butler - Information & Cyber Security Professional