Whether you're interested in the smaller business community, are planning to start a business or have an existing business, we have a package for you.
Our most popular package is FSB Business Essentials which includes a whole range of benefits and products designed to make your business fly
A suite of legal benefits including a dedicated helpline, bundled insurance products and a range of online information to keep your business safe. Plus a whole range of negotiated benefits to help save you money and win business.
Our Business Creation package is designed to make starting a business simpler, allowing you time to focus on what's important - making it a success.
Specialist company formation benefits, access to FSB networking, business banking and a range of products to help get you setup in business.
Whatever your circumstances, we have a package to suit you and your business. Click the button below to see which benefits are included in each package and start your FSB journey.
'I just felt wow, I want to be part of this organisation so I joined.'
'Having someone there like the FSB who you can just call on for those other things you’re not quite sure on, it’s been invaluable.'
'What you can save by taking up some of the membership offers will save you your membership fee.'
We represent a diverse range of businesses from retailers to marketing agencies and just about everything in between. Take a look at more member stories and see how we could help your business fly.
More Member Stories
We offer three packages to suit your business needs. Joining FSB Connect is free, our Business Essentials package starts at £172.50 in the first year and our specialist Business Creation package has a fixed price of £129.
There’s been a surge in burglaries over Christmas in recent years with businesses being affected just as much as homeowners.
It’s not hard to see why criminals see commercial properties as easy pickings during the festive period. Many companies shut down completely between Christmas and New Year, giving thieves a huge window of opportunity.
That’s why it’s essential to make sure you’re prepared for the end-of-year break. Our comprehensive list of security tips is a great way to ensure you don’t give burglars the gift of an easy target this Christmas.
• Christmas is a busy time for visitors and deliveries, with criminals often taking advantage of this to slip into premises unnoticed. Installing an access control system is a great way to monitor people coming in and out of your business, while CCTV coverage of entrances and exits is also a good deterrent.
• Establish the locking up procedure well ahead of your last day and make sure all the relevant people are briefed. And make sure nobody’s left to secure the building on their own.
• If neighbouring businesses are open over Christmas ask them to keep an eye out for anything suspicious.
• An alarm is essential for all businesses and a monitored alarm offers even more peace of mind. With someone else keeping a keen eye on your business you’re free to relax during the break so don’t forget to let your monitoring company know your working dates over Christmas.
• If you have staff keyholders then make sure their details are correct and don’t assume everyone is contactable at all times – it is Christmas after all. Draw up a rota depending on availability if necessary. Or take the responsibility off your staff’s shoulders by considering a private security keyholder response, where a dedicated security professional responds to alarms on your behalf.
And if you’ve got any concerns about the security of your business don’t leave anything to chance - talk to a professional security expert like market leaders ADT today.
Tax advice & investigation protection from the FSB
How to sort your business cash flow and sleep better
Bereavement support should be a duty of care not an option
How can you improve employee wellbeing in your business?