This is an ideal opportunity for small business owners to ask questions about how the new rules will affect premises, staff and customers, including:
- How to implement social distancing in different types of business
- Use of PPE in workplaces
- Looking after staff and customers
- Washing and cleaning premises
- Implications of Test and Protect regime for businesses
- How will the new rules be enforced
- Is there flexibility in the 2m rule?
- What support will be available to help businesses with further queries?
We’re grateful to the Scottish Government for supporting this event – for more information on Scottish Government support, you can visit: www.findbusinesssupport.gov.scot.
This webinar is free of charge and open to all small business owners across Scotland.
Questions should be submitted in advance using the 'submit a question' box on the registration page. We’ll include as many as possible in a Q&A session with our guest speakers who represent the organisations overseeing the new rules:
- Brian Lawrie, Vice Chair - Society of Chief Environmental Health Officers in Scotland and Team Leader in Environmental Health, South Ayrshire Council
- Mark Carroll, HM Inspector of Health and Safety, Scotland at the HSE
The event will be hosted by Colin Borland, Director of Devolved Nations, Federation of Small Businesses