THIS IS AN ONLINE EVENT PROVIDED BY GOOGLE GARAGE
Why choose Google Digital Garage?
“We are always inspired to Get Britain Growing and to see what people do when they have access to technology. We know that people are changing the world through their own creativity and passion and that sometimes technology lends a hand. So we wanted to do our part to make sure that technology brings opportunity to everyone.”
“We believe that technology has the power to unlock new opportunities for growth. When those opportunities are available to everyone, communities across the country can achieve their full potential.”
Creating Videos With YouTube - With 2 billion users logging in every month, YouTube provides an exciting way of increasing your brand’s exposure through video. During this session, we will cover how to understand your brand and target audience’s behaviours, write, storyboard and film engaging videos, market your content to users and measure your success.
You will learn:
- How to identify your niche
- Top tips for creating engaging content
- Ways to increase your video’s discoverability
This event is provided by Google Garage, bookings facilitated by FSB North Yorkshire in support of North Yorkshire Council. No information provided at time of booking will be shared with Google Garage; attendees are welcome to share their details as part of the event.
Join us for our other session:
- 30 Nov - Google Analytics / Reaching Your Audience on YouTube / Getting Visible on Google - In-Person
Your joining link will be sent in your confirmation email so please do not discard this, if not immediately received please check Junk/Spam folders. For help and support regarding this event, please contact [email protected]
- To help ensure things run smoothly, please refer to our Events terms and conditions here.
- We want all attendees to feel welcome - please read our statement on Diversity and inclusion here.
- Joining our virtual networking for the first time? Find out more about FSB virtual events and a quick guide to getting started here.