Are you considering a Federation of Small Businesses membership?
If you're facing challenges within your business, then there's a high probability that FSB will have just what you need to help.
As a non-profit organisation, FSB exists to help small business owners, like you, to navigate the highs and lows which come with running a business.
With a plethora of benefits, services, resources, and protection to support your business journey, FSB can also help your business become more profitable; with members saving thousands on insurance, accepting payments, debt recovery, legal, H&S, HR and HMRC Protection.
Or perhaps you’re an existing member who wants to refresh their memory on what benefits and services you can access?
Drop into this online event, where Ann Scott, (Development Manager for Essex), and Nadine La Reine, (Membership Advisor), will answer any questions you have, whilst helping you get the maximum benefit from your membership.
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Explore the FSB Legal Hub
- Understand what FSB Care could be doing for your well-being
- Learn how FSB Debt Recovery or FSB Funding Platform could be helping with your cash flow
- Hear case studies members who have saved thousands through FSB membership
- Find out about our networking events
- Get the latest updates on our policy work and how you can get involved
- Receive signposting to local business support
And much more…
To enable FSB to deliver a high level of customer service at our events, and to tailor the content where appropriate, we will share your full name and business name with the host of the event you have registered to attend. The event hosts are representatives of FSB who irretrievably delete your details following the event. Should you not consent your full name and business name being shared with the event host, please contact [email protected] within three working days of the event taking place, with details of the event.
For general enquiries regarding the event, please telephone our dedicated events helpline 01253 336028 or email [email protected]
- To help ensure things run smoothly, please refer to our Events terms and conditions here.
- We want all attendees to feel welcome - please read our statement on Diversity and inclusion here.
- Joining our virtual networking for the first time? Find out more about FSB virtual events and a quick guide to getting started here.