Our member exclusive app lets you manage your membership through your mobile. Access your member benefits, browse events and update your account details on the go as well as contacting customer services or visiting the FSB website.
• Arrange call-back from our legal benefit helplines
• One-click calls to helpline based member benefits
• Links through to online services
• Add the call-back details to your phone calendar
• Search for events near you
• Book on the app and add to your phone calendar
• Join Zoom webinars and calls through ‘my events’
• Share events with phone contacts through WhatsApp, Facebook, text message and more
• Update your email, phone number and more
• View your receipt
• Get in touch with customer services
• Update your marketing and communication preferences
Got a burning question? We've got you covered!
Check out our most frequently asked questions or ask us a question by calling our team on 0808 20 20 888, dropping us an email via [email protected] or tweet us at @FSBCustomerCare
We're here 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays) ready to answer your questions about our app.
The FSB app is currently only available for FSB Members. You will need to log-in to the app, using the same email credentials used for logging in to the FSB website. Once you've entered this, you can use your phone's integrated biometric security (e.g. thumb-print) where available on the device to log in again.
The FSB app works best on mobile phones, but will work on iPads and tablets too, using Apple or Android operating systems.
- If you are an Apple user, you'll need to be running 1OS 13 and above to use the FSB app (check Settings > General > About)
- If you’re an Android user, make sure you’re running version 4.4 (Kitkat) or above (Settings > About phone [device] > Software information)
Search for 'FSB' in the Google play or App stores.
Once you have downloaded your app, you can log in using the same email and password you use for the FSB website. If required, you can easily reset your password through the app. After this, you can use your phone’s security, like a thumbprint or face ID, to log in again.
Support is available during office hours (Mon to Friday 8am-6pm) – please call our Customer Services team on 0808 2020888 in the first instance. Outside office hours, please email us on [email protected] and we will get back to you as soon as we can.