Whatever your business, the FSB will work for you.
FSB Tax Protection
With the average HMRC investigation taking around 16 months and accountancy fees to handle an investigation potentially reaching £5,000, having protection and advice when you need it is essential
FSB Membership gives you comprehensive and free tax advice and tax investigation insurance as part of our membership - protecting you if you are selected for an HMRC investigation.
What are the key features?
- Free tax advice helpline manned by Revenue-trained specialists.
- Former tax inspectors to represent you during any HMRC investigation who will liaise directly with your accountant.
- Tax investigation insurance - any fees that the FSB agree with your accountant are covered in your policy.
- IR35 legislation is covered.
- Tax / VAT / Aspect protection.
- Cover up to £50,000.
What are the benefits?
- Inclusive protection with your FSB membership
- Exclusive protection policy for FSB members.
- Immediately access professional support and essential protection – as soon as you are a member.
How do I access this?
Become a member and you will be able to access the FSB's tax advice line on 08450 727 727.
Not a member yet?
To access this and other member benefits, join the FSB today. Use the buttons below to sign up or if you have questions about joining the FSB simply call the number.
Questions about FSB membership?
Speak to an Advisor on: 0808 1688 483