Captions on this video have been automatically generated and the accuracy will depend on audio quality, background noise and accents.
In this webinar we cover the legal considerations for employers with staff that may have long COVID focusing on:
- What is long COVID
- How widespread is long COVID?
- How does it affect workers?
- Which groups of workers are most affected?
- Is long COVID a disability?
- What should employers do to support workers with long COVID?
Our panel also discuss the latest findings from our report on disability and health in small businesses.
- Lucy Seymour-Smith, Regional Policy Manager (England)
- Emelia Quist, Head of Policy Research, FSB
- Jennifer Williams, Senior Diversity & Inclusion Business Partner, Acas
- Rebecca Thomas, Head of Employment Policy, EHRC