Our Wales Virtual Networking sessions are held fortnightly on a Thursday afternoon, providing you with the opportunity to meet and expand your business network.
Connect with other business owners, share information and best practice, collaborate and support each other and be part of our wonderful online community. Don’t forget to bring your tea, coffee and biscuits!
This event is open to all and is FREE to attend. We welcome businesses, both FSB members and non-members, from all over Wales and the UK so please do share our event far and wide. We hope you can join us!
What to expect
During each event you will:
- Be given the opportunity to give a brief introduction to your business in a relaxed environment
- Have the chance to freely network with other business owners online via the chat facility and the breakout rooms – come prepared with your contact details ready to paste into the chat!
- Hear the latest regular FSB update, ensuring you get the most from your membership
To enable FSB to deliver a high level of customer service at our events, and to tailor the content where appropriate, we will share your full name and business name with the host of the event you have registered to attend. The event hosts are representatives of FSB who irretrievably delete your details following the event. Should you not consent to your full name and business name being shared with the event host, please contact [email protected] within three working days of the event taking place, with details of the event.
- For help and support regarding this event, please telephone our dedicated events helpline 01253 336028 or email [email protected]
- If you would like to be a guest speaker at our Virtual Networking event please contact [email protected]
- To help ensure things run smoothly, please refer to our Events terms and conditions here.
- We want all attendees to feel welcome - please read our statement on Diversity and inclusion here.
- Joining our virtual networking for the first time? Find out more about FSB virtual events and a quick guide to getting started here.