Are you looking to grow your B2B connections? Want to join like-minded entrepreneurs to share strategies, insights, and tips? If so, make sure you sign up for the new Suffolk Small Business Networking event. Hosted in partnership with the University of Suffolk, the event is held at their state-of-the-art Innovation Labs.
On the day, we will be joined by Kakia Chatsiou, Lecturer in Computing at The University of Suffolk, who will deliver a practical session on how you can use AI like ChatGPT to help turbo-charge your marketing.
Looking for a hot-desk after networking? No problem! You can also use the University’s co-working facilities after the event – simply state this when you register. Our last event proved extremely popular, so make sure you secure your space today!
Artificial intelligence (AI) is transforming the world of business, offering new ways to create value, enhance efficiency, and delight customers. But how can Suffolk small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) leverage AI to grow their businesses and gain a competitive advantage? Join Dr Kakia Chatsiou, Lecturer in Computing at the University of Suffolk, a leading expert in AI and digital innovation, for a workshop that will help you understand the potential of AI and how to apply it in your business context. You will learn:
- What AI is and how it works, from basic concepts to advanced applications
- How AI can help you identify and seize business growth opportunities, from market analysis to competitive advantage
- How AI can enhance your customer experiences, from personalisation to customer support
- How to implement AI in your SME context, from process automation to inventory and supply chain management
- How to overcome common challenges and pitfalls when adopting AI in your SME context
- How to prepare your business for digital transformation
Whether you are new to AI or already have some experience, Kakia will provide you with practical insights and tips to help you harness the power of AI for your business.
About the event:
- Booking closes on 12/02/24 at 4pm
Non-member ticket £6 and Member ticket £5 (The ticket price includes hot drinks & a breakfast bap).
There is no on-site parking - please use one of the public car parks nearby or you could receive a parking fine. The closest public car parks are Athena Hall, Fore Street and Duke Street.
The University is a 20 minute walk from Ipswich railway station.
For general enquiries regarding the event, please contact Rachel Mc Cook on [email protected].
By booking this event you should recognise that this event is being run in partnership with the University of Suffolk. By following the link, it will take you to their website and booking system and their Terms and Conditions apply.