This networking event will provide the opportunity for you to meet and expand your network with other business owners and managers, and to hear from our guest speakers Lee & Leanne Eustace of Accounted For.
Both FSB members and non-members are welcome to attend. Filtered coffee and tea, served with a breakfast roll, will be provided.
We are delighted to welcome Lee & Leanne Eustace from Accounted For as our guest speakers at this networking event. Accounted For is the only profit first certified accountancy firm in Wales and their award-winning work, outstanding client care, dedication, and reasonable fees have gained them a wide range of clients from all over the UK.
What To Expect
During this event businesses will:
- Have the opportunity to introduce themselves and their businesses to other attendees
- Network with other businesses more informally
- Hear from our guest speaker and ask our speaker questions
Member Tickets: £5
Non-Member Tickets: £7.50
The venue is fully accessible. Parking is available at nearby car parks and Queen Street train station is a short walk away. There are also many bus links on nearby Newport Road.
Please Note: For any tickets booked after Thursday 30 November it may not be possible to guarantee any specific dietary requirements.
To enable FSB to deliver a high level of customer service at our events, and to tailor the content where appropriate, we will share your full name and business name with the host of the event you have registered to attend. The event hosts are representatives of FSB who irretrievably delete your details following the event. Should you not consent to your full name and business name being shared with the event host, please contact [email protected] within three working days of the event taking place, with details of the event.
For help and support regarding this event, please contact Shona Holmes-Berry.
- To help ensure things run smoothly, please refer to our Events terms and conditions here.
- We want all attendees to feel welcome - please read our statement on Diversity and inclusion here.
- Joining our virtual networking for the first time? Find out more about FSB virtual events and a quick guide to getting started here.