Whatever your business, the FSB will work for you.
A right of membership offering you online legal advice on many aspects of employment law, with a wealth of important information available online in-case you face dismissal or discrimination claims and employment tribunals.
What are the key features?
- The Legal Protection Insurance Policy covers you for representation in Criminal Prosecutions, Jury Service, Employment Tribunals & Statutory Awards, Tax, VAT and PAYE investigations, Property, Data Protection, Personal Injury and Statutory Licence.
- Peace of mind that you have legally sound advice about the issues that can affect your businesses.
- Access to a wealth of free to access online legal documents.
What are the benefits?
- Unlimited 24/7/365 access to business legal advice from qualified professional.
- Access to professionals and through the FSB's insurance scheme, legal representation in situations from employment to discrimination tribunals.
How do I access this?
Once you are an FSB member you are covered by our policy and you can access the legal advice line 24/7 on 08450 727 727, as well as the FSB legal claims line on 01253 33 6026. You can also view essential documents by accessing the FSB Legal Information Online hub.
Questions about FSB membership?
Speak to an Advisor on: 0808 1688 483