Whatever your business, the FSB will work for you.
A right of membership offering you online legal advice on many aspects of employment law, with a wealth of important information available online in-case you face dismissal or discrimination claims and employment tribunals.
What are the key features?
- The Legal Protection Insurance Policy covers you for representation in Criminal Prosecutions, Jury Service, Employment Tribunals & Statutory Awards, Tax, VAT and PAYE investigations, Property, Data Protection, Personal Injury and Statutory Licence.
- Peace of mind that you have legally sound advice about the issues that can affect your businesses.
- Access to a wealth of free to access online legal documents.
What are the benefits?
- Unlimited 24/7/365 access to business legal advice from qualified professional.
- Access to professionals and through the FSB's insurance scheme, legal representation in situations from employment to discrimination tribunals.
How do I access this?
Once you are an FSB member you are covered by our policy and you can access the legal advice line 24/7 on 08450 727 727, as well as the FSB legal claims line on 01253 33 6026. You can also view essential documents by accessing the FSB Legal Information Online hub.
Not a member yet?
Questions about FSB membership?
Speak to an Advisor on: 0808 1688 483