FSB members are entitled to a specially tailored bank account from the Co-operative Bank. This hassle free account gives you the freedom to concentrate on what matters most - running your business.
What are the key features?
- UK-based call centres.
- 24/7 access to your account with convenient and secure online banking.
- A high street name you can trust.
- Simple switching process.
- Fee-free overdraft facility**.
- Essential business savings - no charge for everyday banking services and no monthly service charge*.
- The choice to bank at your local Post Office, by arrangement.
Extra Features for FSB members
- Exclusive free business banking package for FSB members.
- Not available to non-FSB members.
How do I access this?
If you're not an FSB member, simply join us and you'll be eligible to apply.
Not a member yet?
To access this and other member benefits, join the FSB today. Use the buttons below to sign up or if you have questions about joining the FSB simply call the number.
Questions about FSB membership?
Speak to an Advisor on: 0808 1688 483
*No charge for paying in up to £2,000 cash per month (a charge of 75p per £100 will apply to cash deposits exceeding the £2,000 cash deposit limit).
**Credit facilities are provided by The Co operative Bank and are subject to application and status. Security may be required.
The Co-operative Bank p.l.c. is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (No. 121885) and holds an Interim Permission in respect of consumer credit activities and subscribes to the Lending Code and the Financial Ombudsman Service. The Co-operative Bank p.l.c., P.O. Box 101, 1 Balloon Street, Manchester M60 4EP. Registered in England and Wales No. 990937. Calls may be monitored or recorded for security and training purposes. Calls to 0808 numbers are free from UK landlines. Calls from mobiles may vary and you may want to check this with your service provider. Information correct at 07/2015