Whatever your business, the FSB will work for you.
Exclusive Business Banking for FSB members
FSB Business Banking
FSB Business Banking is exclusive to FSB members.
- No charge for everyday banking services.
- No monthly service charge.
- Free overdraft subject to application and status.
- The choice to bank at your local Post Office, by arrangement.
- UK call centres.
- Secure online banking.
- You can switch to us with ease. Our dedicated account opening and switching teams will handle everything for you.
- Ethics and values are very important to us, and listening to what's important to our customer is key. Our unique Ethical Policy reflects our customers' ethical concerns and determines which business we will and won't finance with our money.
Charges apply for exceeding any agreed limits and for any special services such as stopping cheques, CHAPS payments etc. Please refer to the tariff for full details, available on request. The Co-operative Bank reserves the right to decline any application.
For further information, call the Co-operative Bank on: 0808 16 88 283 8:30 -18:00 Mon-Thurs and 8:30 -17:00 Fri.
Credit facilities are provided by The Co-operative Bank p.l.c. and are subject to status, the Bank's lending policy and security may be required. The Co-operative Bank p.l.c. is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (No. 121885) and holds an Interim Permission in respect of consumer credit activities and subscribes to the Lending Code and the Financial Ombudsman Service. The Co-operative Bank p.l.c., P.O. Box 101, 1 Balloon Street, Manchester M60 4EP. Registered in England and Wales No. 990937. Calls may be monitored or recorded for security and training purposes. Calls to 0808 numbers are free from UK landlines. Calls from mobiles may vary and you may want to check this with your service provider. Information correct at 03/2015