During this webinar we cover:
- How to navigate a competition including how Frameworks work.
- Reading a specification,
- Understanding evaluation criteria,
- Knowing how the Selection Questionnaire works,
- Writing your bid,
- The feedback process (post bid if unsuccessful)
- What to do if you think the process isn’t being done right (PPRS).
You also learn how the how the Go4Growth program can help smaller businesses get onto the front foot with the bidding processes and discuss how our work with the public sector is driving accessibility and simplification of these processes.
The session is led by Gillian Askew, Co-Founder of Go4Growth and Mike Fairbotham a Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS).
Missed an event?
We’ve made it easy to catch up on a selection of our most popular national webinars and events on-demand. Whether it’s digital skills, procurement, or employment matters, our recordings are ready when you are.