Whether you're interested in the smaller business community, are planning to start a business or have an existing business, we have a package for you.
Our most popular package is FSB Business Essentials which includes a whole range of benefits and products designed to make your business fly
A suite of legal benefits including a dedicated helpline, bundled insurance products and a range of online information to keep your business safe. Plus a whole range of negotiated benefits to help save you money and win business.
Our Business Creation package is designed to make starting a business simpler, allowing you time to focus on what's important - making it a success.
Specialist company formation benefits, access to FSB networking, business banking and a range of products to help get you setup in business.
Whatever your circumstances, we have a package to suit you and your business. Click the button below to see which benefits are included in each package and start your FSB journey.
'I just felt wow, I want to be part of this organisation so I joined.'
'Having someone there like the FSB who you can just call on for those other things you’re not quite sure on, it’s been invaluable.'
'What you can save by taking up some of the membership offers will save you your membership fee.'
We represent a diverse range of businesses from retailers to marketing agencies and just about everything in between. Take a look at more member stories and see how we could help your business fly.
More Member Stories
We offer three packages to suit your business needs. Joining FSB Connect is free, our Business Essentials package starts at £177 in the first year and our specialist Business Creation package has a fixed price of £133.
FSB released its Local Election Manifesto in 2018 with a clear ask of all London’s 33 Local councils: Think Small First
With 96 per cent of businesses in the Capital being made up of microbusinesses (fewer than 10 employees), the FSB London Manifesto shines a light on the need for changes in procurement practices in Councils that support the local supply chains.
FSB London is calling for:
- A considerable increase in the number of contracts (over the four year period) at Borough level which are aimed at micro and small businesses.
- Councils to shine a light on poor payment practice and ensure that prime contractors pass on the payment terms of the council to their subcontracted suppliers – by building this into their contracts and monitoring if this has been fulfilled.
Further measures in the Manifesto include:
- Carrying out greater consultation on parking policies as a recent FOI request showed that the average business parking permit in London had increased by 81% over a ten year period.
- Boroughs supporting business calls to create an ‘Inner’ and ‘outer’ London Small Business Rate relief Threshold that takes into consideration the high cost of doing business in London.
- Having a designated councillor in all 33 councils to be a ‘Small Business Champion’, reporting to council quarterly on engagement, initiatives and feedback from the local small business community
- Helping small businesses to identify available support to take on apprentices, such as financial assistance and guidance
- Boroughs consulting on, and introducing, Article 4 Directions to protect local stocks of small business space from office to residential conversion.
FSB London Local Election Manifesto