What are the key features?
Telephone advice* on how to deal with serious negative publicity along with up to £10,000 of insurance to assist you with a major public relations crisis.
Our specialists will be able to:
- Advise on protocols following a crisis
- Prepare, draft and issue a press release
- Prepare general communications within your business and externally
- Advise on how to mitigate negative publicity
- Provide guidance documents on how to protect yourself
What are the benefits?
Dealing with a major public relations crisis or negative publicity is a daunting prospect.
FSB’s communication support can assist you in minimising any damage to your reputation or financial position.
*Lines open 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday.