What are the key features?
FSB Insurance Service understands the needs of small businesses. We work with you to help you source the right insurance products for your business. We constantly monitor the market for new and innovative insurance products to make the lives of business owners easier such as: event triggered flood insurance, single invoice credit insurance and ‘home emergency’ cover for businesses.
What are the benefits?
FSB members can register with FSB Insurance Service for free, gaining access to a wealth of services and assets, foremost of which is the insurance advice line. You also get:
- Free insurance advice line for over-the-phone assistance, whether you’re a policyholder or not
- Free and discounted rebuild valuation services to reduce the risk of underinsurance
- Free business continuity planning kit, with a discounted service for more complex businesses to help with your business resilience
- Cyber insurance upgrades to help protect you from cyber crime
- Ten free credit checks for FSB members
- An ‘Easy Guide to Small Business Insurance’ to help you understand your business’ insurance needs
- Zero-based policy reviews for complex businesses to ensure your insurance adequately covers your requirements
- Single invoice credit insurance to protect you against non-payment due to insolvency
- Innovative new insurance products, some with FSB exclusive enhancements, regularly added
- Full general insurance broking service with products tailored exclusively for FSB members to purchase
FSB Insurance Service Limited is a joint venture between FSB and Markel Capital Holdings. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA Registration No: 788654) Registered Office: 20 Fenchurch Street, London, United Kingdom, EC3M 3AZ. Company Number: 10831430.