What are the key features?
You and your business will have automatic access, for business related activity to:
- A tax/VAT advice helpline* staffed by trained specialists
- Experienced professionals, including former tax inspectors to represent you during certain HMRC investigations into your business, who will liaise directly with your accountant as necessary
- Representation includes assistance for IR35 enquiries
- Corporation and Income Tax full and aspect enquiry protection
- Tax Investigation Insurance – where we require assistance from your accountant any fees that we agree with your accountant in advance for the work being undertaken are covered in your policy
- PAYE (Employer Compliance) / VAT representation for disputes with or information requests made by HMRC following a visit
- Cover up to £100,000 per individual claim
What are the benefits?
On average full HMRC investigations last 16 months and cost a potential £5,000 in accountancy fees. Having tax investigation insurance and advice when you need it is essential.
FSB members automatically receive tax investigation help and advice, together with insurance protection against the costs of certain HMRC investigations.
*Lines are open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.