What are the key features?
Rest assured that if you ever need them, a personal nurse will be on-hand.
Your dedicated nurse will provide long-term practical advice and emotional support with any long-term health condition, disability or if you are bereaved. The same nurse will keep in touch with you regularly and when appropriate will provide:
- Help in navigating the NHS and other health related services
- Literature and resources related to the health condition
- Signposting to charities and local support groups
- Research on behalf of the patient to help understand treatment options
- A course of face-to-face therapy, counselling, second medical opinion, practical help at home*
- Or simply just a listening ear
Want to know what to expect when you call FSB Care? You'll find more information at the FSB Care website, or for a personal insight, take a look at the ‘Day in the Life’ of one of the FSB Care nurses.
What are the benefits?
FSB Care is free of charge to our members, reassurance when you need it and at no cost.
You may also find useful
Managing Post-COVID Syndrome (Long COVID): What are the health and employment impacts on small business owners?
Christine Husbands from FSB Care and Hannah Thomas from FSB Employment Protection answer your most frequently asked questions about long COVID and its impact on health and employment.
* Limited to a total cost of £250 per health condition (not annual).
Employees or family members can be added for a one-off fee of £250, which provides individual access to the Support and Advice of a personal nurse for up to 3 years (excludes external services).