What are the key features?
Rest assured that if you ever need them, a personal nurse adviser will be on-hand.
Your dedicated nurse will provide long-term practical advice and emotional support with any long-term health condition, disability or if you are bereaved. The same nurse will keep in touch with you regularly and when appropriate will provide:
- Help in navigating the NHS and other health related services
- Literature and resources related to the health condition
- Signposting to charities and local support groups
- Research on behalf of the patient to help understand treatment options
- A course of face-to-face therapy, counselling, second medical opinion, practical help at home*
- Or simply just a listening ear
What are the benefits?
FSB Care is free of charge to our members, reassurance when you need it and at no cost.
* Limited to a total cost of £250 per health condition (not annual) or 4 sessions of therapy for musculoskeletal conditions.
Employees or family members can be added for a one-off fee of £250, which provides individual access to the Support and Advice of a personal nurse adviser for up to 3 years (excludes external services).