What are the key features?
You and your business will have automatic access to:
- Unlimited use of the FSB Data and Cyber Advice Line* manned by cyber security experts
- Online information on a variety of data and cyber security matters such as ‘how to respond to a ransomware attack’ and ‘what to do if a laptop is stolen’ along with security policy templates and guidelines
- Up to £10,000 cover for third party claims - covers your legal liability for damages and costs following a claim brought against you for a cyber attack, data breach or e-media issues such as libel, slander and defamation
- Up to £5,000 for first party claims – covers your own losses following a cyber attack or data breach
- Ability to purchase enhanced insurance cover
- Free 15 minute cyber health check to ensure your business is fit to trade and adequately protected
What are the benefits?
Finding information on how to protect you and your business on data and cyber matters can be costly and time consuming. FSB members benefit automatically from easy access to specialist advice lines, limited insurance protection and access to data and cyber information online.
*Lines are open 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday.
Real members, real stories
When an FSB member fell pray to a ransomware attack, FSB Cyber Protection were able to step in and help
When a software breach caused chaos for an FSB member FSB Cyber Protection were on hand to step in
When a phishing attack exposed sensitive information for an FSB member, FSB Cyber Protection we able to help