Important Update: As an essential service FSB Business Banking are working hard to keep branches open and maintain levels of support for customers. Effective from 28 March 2020 and until further notice telephone banking hours will be as follows.
- 8am-6pm, Monday to Friday (previously 8am-8pm)
- Closed Saturday (previously 9am-12pm)
What are the key features?
- No charges for using everyday banking services such as paying in cheques and up to £2,000 in cash per month. If you need to deposit more, you pay 75p for every extra £100
- Annual £25 Loyalty Bonus†
- An arranged overdraft facility without an arrangement fee. Subject to application, status and our lending policy. You'll be charged debit interest on your overdrawn balance
- Charge card without a monthly card fee. Subject to application, status and our lending policy. Charges may apply
- Access to a business loan, subject to application, status and our lending policy
- Access to a business debit card^, subject to status
- Charges may apply for exceeding any agreed limits and for any special services, for example stopping cheques and CHAPS payments
- Free change facility at The Co-operative Bank branches and your local Post Office® (by arrangement), so you can always have enough coins and notes
- You can access your account online, over the telephone and at your local Post Office®
Want to know more? Visit FSB Business Banking's website for further information or log in.
† £25 Loyalty Bonus paid every year to FSB Members who maintain an active account. The Loyalty Bonus will only be paid once per year to each FSB member, irrespective of the number of active accounts maintained, and it will not be paid on inactive accounts. An account is deemed to be inactive if no customer initiated transactions have been made for 6 months or more, and there is a debit or credit balance of less than £250.
^ Charges for withdrawals abroad: 2.75% currency conversion charge will be applied on any non-sterling transaction. 2% (£2 minimum) will be charged for cash withdrawals from overseas ATMs, cash back over the counter, purchasing travellers cheques or foreign currency. Please note: The cash fee will be charged in addition to the non-sterling transaction fee.
The Co-operative Bank p.l.c. is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (No.121885). The Co-operative Bank, Platform, smile and Britannia are trading names of The Co-operative Bank p.l.c., P.O. Box 101, 1 Balloon Street, Manchester M60 4EP. Registered in England and Wales No.990937. Credit facilities are provided by The Co-operative Bank p.l.c. and are subject to status and our lending policy. The Bank reserves the right to decline any application for an account or credit facility. The Co-operative Bank p.l.c. subscribes to the Standards of Lending Practice which are monitored by the Lending Standards Board.