Whether you're interested in the smaller business community, are planning to start a business or have an existing business, we have a package for you.
Our most popular package is FSB Business Essentials which includes a whole range of benefits and products designed to make your business fly
A suite of legal benefits including a dedicated helpline, bundled insurance products and a range of online information to keep your business safe. Plus a whole range of negotiated benefits to help save you money and win business.
Our Business Creation package is designed to make starting a business simpler, allowing you time to focus on what's important - making it a success.
Specialist company formation benefits, access to FSB networking, business banking and a range of products to help get you setup in business.
Whatever your circumstances, we have a package to suit you and your business. Click the button below to see which benefits are included in each package and start your FSB journey.
'I just felt wow, I want to be part of this organisation so I joined.'
'Having someone there like the FSB who you can just call on for those other things you’re not quite sure on, it’s been invaluable.'
'What you can save by taking up some of the membership offers will save you your membership fee.'
We represent a diverse range of businesses from retailers to marketing agencies and just about everything in between. Take a look at more member stories and see how we could help your business fly.
More Member Stories
We offer three packages to suit your business needs. Joining FSB Connect is free, our Business Essentials package starts at £177 in the first year and our specialist Business Creation package has a fixed price of £133.
During National Apprenticeship Week, Employment Minister Alok Sharma visited PR Motors to talk with the business owners and apprentices employed by them. The visit was organised by the Federation of Small Businesses. PR Motors, a MOT testing and car garage services business, has experienced year-on-year growth since it was launched in 1991 and as part of that continued expansion has invested in recruiting and training apprentices.
PR Motors’ Operations Director Rob Butler said: “‘Apprentices are the life blood of our industry and our business. PR Motors is extremely proud of our apprenticeship program and of the 6 technicians who take part in it. The mix of college and workshop experience benefits the individual, the business and so ultimately the customer.
Having our own program enables us to shape a technician to PR Motors’ high standards of professionalism and workmanship. We have a high rate of retention of our apprentices and as a firm we certainly support the Government’s focus on apprenticeships.”
"The Government has also established industry designed degree-level apprenticeships which bring together the very best of higher and vocational education, and allow apprentices to achieve a full bachelor’s or master’s degree whilst training on the job in areas such as chartered surveying, aerospace engineering and nuclear engineering. Apprenticeships are part of the Government’s wider strategy to transform technical education, and we are working with industry to deliver a technical education system that will provide young people with a credible alternative to university.”
Alok concluded: “Most small and medium sized companies do not have to pay into the Apprenticeship Levy and for non-levy paying employers, the Government will co-invest by paying 90 per cent of the cost of the training and assessment whilst the employer pays only the remaining 10 per cent balance. 100 per cent of the training cost is paid by Government for employers with fewer than 50 employees, who take on apprentices who are 16 to 18 years old, 19 to 24 year old care leavers or 19 to 24 year olds with an Education and Healthcare Plan.”