Whether you're interested in the smaller business community, are planning to start a business or have an existing business, we have a package for you.
Our most popular package is FSB Business Essentials which includes a whole range of benefits and products designed to make your business fly
A suite of legal benefits including a dedicated helpline, bundled insurance products and a range of online information to keep your business safe. Plus a whole range of negotiated benefits to help save you money and win business.
Our Business Creation package is designed to make starting a business simpler, allowing you time to focus on what's important - making it a success.
Specialist company formation benefits, access to FSB networking, business banking and a range of products to help get you setup in business.
Whatever your circumstances, we have a package to suit you and your business. Click the button below to see which benefits are included in each package and start your FSB journey.
'I just felt wow, I want to be part of this organisation so I joined.'
'Having someone there like the FSB who you can just call on for those other things you’re not quite sure on, it’s been invaluable.'
'What you can save by taking up some of the membership offers will save you your membership fee.'
We represent a diverse range of businesses from retailers to marketing agencies and just about everything in between. Take a look at more member stories and see how we could help your business fly.
More Member Stories
We offer three packages to suit your business needs. Joining FSB Connect is free, our Business Essentials package starts at £177 in the first year and our specialist Business Creation package has a fixed price of £133.
Summer could be just the right time to sit back and imagine where your business can go to next. Take a look at some of the grants and funding available in the county to help your business grow.
Kent and Medway Business Fund offers 0% loans between £50,000 and £500,000 to small and medium sized businesses in Ashford, Canterbury, Dartford, Dover, Folkestone and Hythe, Gravesham, Maidstone, Medway, Sevenoaks, Swale, Thanet, Tonbridge and Malling, and Tunbridge Wells. The Kent and Medway Business Fund is open to new pre-applications now.
Marsh Business Boost Loan Scheme: The Marsh Business Boost Loan Scheme is funded by Magnox, Kent County Council, Folkestone & Hythe District Council and Ashford Borough Council. The scheme offers 0% interest loan support to small and micro businesses and start-ups with the potential for growth in Romney Marsh.
South East Business Boost: Grants range from a minimum of £1,000 to a maximum of £1,300. The programme can fund up to 30% of the costs of qualifying projects, with the remaining 70% being met by the business.
Start-Up Loans: Borrow up to £25,000 at 6% fixed rate interest per annum. This loan includes 12 months of free business mentoring.
More funding options can be seen here.
Don’t forget that as an FSB Member you also have access to the FSB Funding Platform where you can search through a range of potential funding options for your business.