With face-to-face events severely disrupted as a result of the Coronavirus outbreak, FSB is delighted to invite you to the launch of our newest our virtual networking event for West Cheshire businesses to help us all keep connecting, collaborating and supporting each other at a time when change is on our doorstep.
At this session, we have two expert business speakers who will cover topical matters essential for your business during these unprecedented times and beyond.
We will all meet virtually where we will cover the following:
- Welcome and a brief summary of what FSB are doing to support you.
- Speedy Introductions – Your chance to introduce yourself, your business and what you are looking for.
- Guest speaker 1 - Jamie Stewart from Asentiv.
- Guest Speaker - Sonia Burden from Careersat Ltd.
- Open Q&A – Your chance to bring up topical matters for discussion with all registrants
Places at this event are limited so register early to avoid disappointment!
For general enquiries regarding the event, please email [email protected] or telephone 07970 188472.
New to virtual networking? Find out more about FSB virtual events and a quick guide to getting started here.
For our events privacy notice please click here.
This is one of many FSB events run across the UK. And be sure to follow @FSBNorthWest for regular information to support your business.