This Wales Virtual Networking event provides the opportunity for you to meet and expand your network with other business owners and to share information with each other. We hold these short sessions on a regular basis to allow our small businesses, members or not, to form a virtual community. This event is FREE to all. We expect and welcome businesses from all over Wales and the UK.
Open to ALL businesses, both FSB members and non-members are welcome to attend, so feel free to share with your networks.
What to expect
During each event we:
- Ask you each to give a brief introduction to your business.
- Give you the chance to freely network with other business owners online via the chat room and breakout rooms - make sure you have your contact details ready to paste into the chat box!
- Present our regular FSB local update, ensuring you get the most from your membership.
We hope you can join us!
To enable FSB to deliver a high level of customer service at our events, and to tailor the content where appropriate, we will share your full name and business name with the host of the event you have registered to attend. The event hosts are representatives of FSB who irretrievably delete your details following the event. Should you not consent to your full name and business name being shared with the event host, please contact [email protected] within three working days of the event taking place, with details of the event.
- For help and support regarding this event, please telephone our dedicated events helpline 01253 336028 or email [email protected]
- To help ensure things run smoothly, please refer to our Events terms and conditions here.
- We want all attendees to feel welcome - please read our statement on Diversity and inclusion here.
- Joining our virtual networking for the first time? Find out more about FSB virtual events and a quick guide to getting started here.