Digital technologies have changed competitive boundaries. Artificial Intelligence has opened new ways to provide customer service, accelerated order fulfilment and allowed the personalisation of customer experiences, whilst augmented reality is allowing business to revolutionise how customers interact with their products and services.
In this session, our guest speaker, Colin Bell from Winning Moves who are delivering Digital Tech Cumbria, will introduce you to the digital technologies that can help you make sure your business stands out from the competition.
Top 3 benefits of attending the event:
- Learn how other businesses are using technology to gain competitive advantage
- Gain insight into the technologies that are driving competitiveness
- Develop an understanding how you can use these technologies in your business
The event will run between 9.30am and 11am:
- 9.30am - For the first 5 minutes we'll make sure everyone can access and use Zoom successfully.
- 9.35am - Welcome and introductions
- 9.40am (roughly) - Presentation by Digital Tech Cumbria
- 10.40m (roughly) - Open Q&A – Your chance to ask our presenters any questions you wish or bring up topical matters for discussion.
- 11am - Event close
Places are limited so book early to avoid disappointment!
Digital Tech Cumbria is a fully funded programme designed to help businesses across Cumbria to harness the benefits of digital technologies. Worth £5,000, the support is offered FREE OF CHARGE to eligible businesses. It delivers increases in business productivity, profitability, growth and resilience in these challenging times. More information about how to get involved can be found on their website.
With face-to-face events disrupted as a result of the Coronavirus outbreak, FSB is delighted to invite you to our virtual event for businesses to help us all keep connecting, collaborating and supporting each other in this time of change. Network and learn at our virtual events.
For general enquiries regarding the event, please email [email protected] or telephone 07970 188472.
New to virtual networking? Find out more about FSB virtual events and a quick guide to getting started here.
For our events privacy notice please click here.