UPDATE 27.09.30 **THIS EVENT IS NOW FULLY BOOKED**
Do you want to get your business noticed on Google? To move your website higher up the search results, you first need to understand some search engine optimisation (SEO) techniques.
In this session, Barry Hunt of Wordsmart Communications Ltd will reveal his top tips for creating SEO-friendly website content. From keywords to creating links, there are many ways that content can improve your website’s Google ranking.
The session will cover how to:
- Identify keywords for your business or industry
- Assess your competitors’ websites
- Optimise your website content
- Build a link strategy
- Create content based on keywords
- Build an on-going SEO strategy.
For general questions about the event please email to [email protected]
New to virtual events? Find out more about FSB virtual events and a quick guide to getting started here.