Small businesses need to know what's going on in their area, and this event will provide an opportunity for them to find out from the Leader of Swansea City Council.
What to expect
Open to all small businesses in the area, this FREE event will consist of:
- Welcome and Introduction
- Informal Networking
- Presentation from Leader of the Council
- Q&A Session
- Additional Networking Opportunities
Tea and coffee with biscuits will be available on arrival.
Parking is available in nearby car parks and the venue is in close proximity to Swansea train station. The venue is fully accessible.
Only one ticket per email address can be purchased for our events. For additional tickets, each guest is required to use their own email address.
All are welcome, this FREE event is open to members and non-members.
To enable FSB to deliver a high level of customer service at our events, and to tailor the content where appropriate, we will share your full name and business name with the host of the event you have registered to attend. The event hosts are representatives of FSB who irretrievably delete your details following the event. Should you not consent to your full name and business name being shared with the event host, please contact [email protected] within three working days of the event taking place, with details of the event.
For general enquiries regarding the event please email Shona Holmes-Berry
- To help ensure things run smoothly, please refer to our Events terms and conditions here.
- We want all attendees to feel welcome - please read our statement on Diversity and inclusion here.
- Joining our virtual networking for the first time? Find out more about FSB virtual events and a quick guide to getting started here.