This workshop will be delivered by Tim Sheppard and Philip Pilgrim from Smart Support, hosted by Tracey Westell FSB Kent Area Lead.
As we’ve travelled through the pandemic, has it been difficult to scale your business as it contracted and are you worried about what will happen when it expands and you have to find the cash up front to pay the bills?
It is often said that the best defence is a good offense, and in business that starts with having a financial model that works for you.
What will be covered? By the end of the session you will:
- Understand the financial model of your business
- Know which 6 levers influence your model
- Appreciate what you can do to improve your business model
- Make sure it works in the new world we operate in
Who should attend?
- Any business owners wanting to re-define their future
- Anyone feeling stuck in a business rut that isn’t delivering currently
- Anyone responsible for business planning
- Managers who want help in implementing change
- You will go home with a plan of how to successfully grow your business.
For general enquiries regarding the event, please telephone our dedicated events helpline 01253 336028 or email [email protected]
New to virtual networking? Find out more about FSB virtual events and a quick guide to getting started here.