This virtual event is for anyone who will be presenting online in a business or personal setting. You may be presenting a business case, making a sales pitch or wanting to impress at interview.
As a result of our taster session, you’ll obtain tips on how to:
- Identify success criteria for your online presentation
- Let the technology help not hinder you
- Use your preparation time to best effect
- Engage with your online audience
- Make the most of voice and body language
Diana Edmonds has trained presenters, trainers and facilitators in a leadership context for many years. Certified by the Learning & Performance Institute as an on-line facilitator in 2016, she has especially enjoyed enabling and supporting others to create impactful presentations using online platforms. Her company, Bridgford Consultancy, offers ‘surgery sessions’ for presenting or training online.
For general enquiries regarding the event, please email [email protected]
New to virtual networking? Find out more about FSB virtual events and a quick guide to getting started here.