Welcome to FSB North East Virtual Networking session, designed to help us all keep connecting, collaborating and supporting each other at a time when there are so many challenges to be faced.
We will meet virtually for about an hour and cover the following:
- FSB Download - A brief summary of what the FSB are doing to support you, hosted by Reshma Begum, FSB North East England Development Manager.
Speedy Introductions - Your chance to introduce yourself, your business and what you are looking for, if numbers are large we'll split out into breakout rooms.
- Open Q&A - Your chance to bring up topical matters for discussion with all registrants. An opportunity to connect with all registrants via LinkedIn or other forms of social media.
- Join us for this virtual concept of networking from the comfort of your own space via Zoom.
Your Zoom joining link will be sent in your confirmation email so do not discard this. The link can also be found in the 'My Events' section on the FSB website. For help and support regarding this event, please telephone our dedicated events helpline 01253 336028 or email [email protected]
Non-members are very welcome to attend too, so do forward this email on to anyone in the small business community who would benefit from attending.
This event is open to all local businesses, FSB Members and non-Members that want to network with each other with a view to building long term relationships. The event is free to attend.
To enable FSB to deliver a high level of customer service at our events, and to tailor the content where appropriate, we will share your full name and business name with the host of the event you have registered to attend. The event hosts are representatives of FSB who irretrievably delete your details following the event. Should you not consent your full name and business name being shared with the event host, please contact [email protected] within three working days of the event taking place, with details of the event.
- To help ensure things run smoothly, please refer to our Events terms and conditions here.
- We want all attendees to feel welcome - please read our statement on Diversity and inclusion here.
- Joining our virtual networking for the first time? Find out more about FSB virtual events and a quick guide to getting started here.