North East Networking - Newcastle
Join us for the next in our new series of member meet-up events. Our roadshow of regular events will be providing a platform for business owners in different parts of the North East England Region to come together in an informal and engaging environment.
Attendees will have the opportunity to network, provide peer support, learn about local support streams, and provide candid feedback on topical matters impacting your business - whether these are challenges we can help you overcome, issues that need to be raised, or opportunities to increase support provisions that will enable business success.
- 5.00pm Arrivals and informal networking
- 5.15pm Welcome and introduction
- 5.20pm A word from our hosts, BIPC North East
- 5.30pm Small group networking and discussion sessions
- 6.15pm A word from our partners, North of Tyne Combined Authority
- 6.30pm Closing remarks and informal networking
- 7.00pm Event Close
Free-to-attend with light catering and refreshments available open to both members and non-members. Places are limited so book early.
For general enquiries regarding the event, please contact Harry Harrison (07977 430000)