With face-to-face events severely disrupted as a result of the Coronavirus outbreak, FSB is delighted to invite you to our virtual networking event for Cheshire businesses to help us all keep connecting, collaborating and supporting each other at a time when change is on our doorstep.
At this session, we have two expert business speakers who will cover topical matters essential for your business during these unprecedented times and beyond.
We will all meet virtually where we will cover the following:
- Welcome and a brief summary of what FSB are doing to support you.
- Speedy Introductions – Your chance to introduce yourself, your business and what you are looking for.
- Guest speaker: Anthony Pilling (Inspiring on)
- Guest Speaker: Philip Neave (Neave Creation)
- Breakout sessions - Your chance to network in smaller groups and engage in quality conversations. Attendees will be separated into several groups and switched around 4-5 times to allow you to speak to as many businesses on the call as possible.
- Open Q&A – Your chance to bring up topical matters for discussion with all registrants
Places at this event are limited so register early to avoid disappointment!
For general enquiries regarding the event, please telephone FSB Customer Services on 01253 336028 (Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm), or email [email protected].
One of FSB’s objectives is to value diversity and inclusion in everything it does and the strength of FSB rests on attracting the greatest number and diverse small business owners and the self-employed which reflect the whole of the UK business population. We therefore want existing and new small business owners and the self-employed, from whichever communities they belong to, to feel welcomed and a part of the FSB community.
All of our events, whether focused on a specific issue or equality characteristic, are therefore open to all. This also underpins the notion of allyship where marginalised groups are supported by those not from the specific groups or communities and offers mutual benefits for shared learning, wider conversations and a collective responsibility to inclusivity. If you have any questions please email the event organiser here: Vicky Rooney.
New to virtual networking? Find out more about FSB virtual events and a quick guide to getting started here.
For our events privacy notice please click here.