About this event
Despite the current high profile need for PPE, many small businesses are unaware of opportunities to supply into NHS Wales and of how to secure this work which can be a key driver to help small businesses grow. This webinar, organised by the Federation of Small Businesses and Hywel Dda Health Board, and supported by NHS Procurement, Industry Wales and Business Wales, will provide an opportunity for small businesses in Wales to:
- hear about what the NHS in Wales needs, and how other small businesses have taken advantage of opportunities within Hywel Dda Health Board
- learn about how to secure work through NHS procurement, and support available to help businesses
- ask questions about NHS Procurement to a panel of experts (attendees are requested to submit questions when registering for the event through the booking link)
Who should attend
Businesses from across Wales interested in securing work through NHS opportunities.
- Alan Binks, Hywel Dda Health Board
- Rob Basini, Federation of Small Businesses
- Stephen Pickard and Alex Curley, NHS Wales Procurement
- James Davies, Industry Wales
- Howard Jacobson, Business Wales Procurement Team
For general enquiries regarding the event please email Andrea Hilditch or call 07917 162779
New to virtual networking? Find out more about FSB virtual events and a quick guide to getting started here.