At this session, which will be hosted by FSB member volunteer Sophie Birley-Brown, Regional Director of Get Ahead VA, we have two expert business speakers who will cover topical matters essential for your business during these unprecedented times and beyond.
We will all meet virtually where we will cover the following:
- Welcome and a brief summary of what FSB are doing to support you.
- Speedy Introductions – Your chance to introduce yourself, your business and what you are looking for.
- Breakout sessions - Your chance to network in smaller groups and engage in quality conversations. Attendees will be separated into several groups and switched around 4-5 times to allow you to speak to as many businesses on the call as possible.
- Guest Speaker: Dave Verburg, Asentiv Catalyst: The power of community, peer-to-peer working and Action Learning
FSB member Dave, Director of Asentiv Catalyst, is a vastly experienced business coach, consultant and public speaker who specialises in helping business owners achieve a more profitable business by providing them the space to focus on their strategic business and personal growth – in order to achieve the ‘holy grail’ of an amazing business and a spectacular life. Dave will talk about power of community, peer-to-peer working and Action Learning, including Asentiv’s fully-funded Peer Networks Programme, with the Liverpool City Region Growth Platform.
- Guest Speaker: Stuart Maddocks, Clemorton Training and Development: Post-lockdown leadership: leading more effectively after Covid
Stuart, FSB member and Owner / Director of Clemorton, has a wealth of experience as a trainer, mentor and coach, with special areas of interest covering all aspects of Leadership and Management, sales, negotiation, business growth and Business Model prototyping. His career spans various senior leadership roles, coaching, and mentoring people of all ages, experience levels and skill-sets including CEO's and company founders, and more recently involvement with the university sector, developing faculty, management and administrative staff and thousands of students. www.clemorton.co.uk
- Open Q&A – Your chance to bring up topical matters for discussion with all registrants
Places at this event are limited so register early to avoid disappointment!
For general enquiries regarding the event, please telephone FSB Customer Services on 01253 336028 (Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm), or email [email protected].