The recent crisis and the willingness of small independent businesses to respond quickly proved to a valuable source of support to local communities throughout the UK.
The webinar will cover key topics like:
- The advantages of streamlining your menu and products
- Tips on minimising your costs
- Ideas on how to provide different ways to trade with the public
- Provide a safe environment for your customers and your staff
- Implementing low cost easy to use technologies
- The risks of doing nothing.
Many businesses have started using technologies that they would not have otherwise considered. They will discuss the use of these technologies and how it has helped them to adapt through the current crisis, and why this type of technology may change customer behaviour and expectations in the long term.
About the Panel:
- Eugene Blaine, CEO,Founder, Rhino Software
- Peter Bagatti, Bagattis Restaurant, Croydon, London
- Paddy Clatworthy, The Olive Tree, Nailsworth, Gloucester
- Garry Anderson, The Boathouse, Killybegs, Donegal, Ireland
Who should attend:
Small independent businesses and those professionals that work in this community who are looking to innovate and navigate their way through this crisis.
For general enquiries regarding the event, please email [email protected] or telephone 01253 361191.
For any difficulties experienced connecting to the webinar, please contact Samuel Yates on 01253 336016
New to virtual networking? Find out more about FSB virtual events and a quick guide to getting started here.