This session is for busy people who want to improve their habits and decision-making abilities, so they truly smash their goals, in spite of the challenges they face, but without sacrificing their most precious things (like their most precious relationships, health or sanity). You will learn how to:
- Kick procrastination in the pants once and for all using a powerful 3-step strategy.
- Master your self-discipline: no more faffing about or working in ‘snail’ mode.
- Eliminate 4 hidden habits, which drain on average, 2 hours of time every day, from most people in the UK.
- Tackle burnout and COVID-related stress, so you remain productive in spite of the challenges you face.
- Create time planning protocols, which foster effective routines, but which don't require you to get up by 5am!
Andrew Pain is an accredited leadership coach, serving business leaders, enabling people to get more done, but without getting busier or burnt out. Andrew delivers 1-2-1, executive coaching and for lone entrepreneurs, a long term, mentoring/accountability support package.
For general enquiries regarding the event, please email the event organiser Lesley Burgess or telephone 07816453559.