This workshop will be packed with practical tips and tools that you can take away and use in your business to help deliver real benefits.
It will tackle a range of questions, such as:
- What do you need to do differently to be more effective?
- How can you develop as a leader to grow a top performing team?
- What simple things can you do to make a big difference?
Simon Palmer of UK Business Mentoring will go through the following areas of focus using real life examples and provide some important tools for you to take away.
- Identifying your target market, considering your competition and thinking about your compelling competitive advantage.
- Marketing & Branding and thinking about delivery of your product
- Looking at your leadership and management style, the engagement of the people in your business and the efficiency of business processes
- Understanding the financials, and how to control the business dynamics to drive profitability
- Goals and Strategy, where are you going, and how are you going to get there
- Vision and values
- Building a business to sell.
Simon is a Fellow of the Chartered Association of Certified Accountants; after several years in public practice he moved into financial services and spent 25 years with GE Capital in a variety of roles.
You do not need to be an FSB member to attend but we would like to tell you more about how the FSB helps Small Businesses through our small business support services & networking events.
We look forward to welcoming you!
Don’t forget to download our Business Networking - 10 top tips
For general enquiries regarding the event please contact Kathleen Maclean by email or call 07977429999. For our privacy notice please visit https://www.fsb.org.uk/about-us/company-information/privacy-policy
Follow @FSBEastofEng for regular information to support your business.