Tune in to our webinar for Scottish businesses to get vital information on employment and taxation matters direct from DWP and HMRC experts, such as:
- What do your employees need to know about Universal Credit?
- Has your business changed direction due to coronavirus? Do you now need help in recruiting different or additional staff?
- Are you self-employed and getting less or no work because of coronavirus? What financial support can DWP give?
- How do you take staff off furlough [the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme]?
- Can you leave some staff furloughed and some not?
- Should you declare Government coronavirus grants for taxation?
Our guest speakers will be Margarita Morrison, Area Director Work and Health Services Scotland, Department of Work and Pensions, and Rebecca Hutton, HM Revenue & Customs Coronavirus Response Unit - Job Retention Scheme engagement lead. Questions can be submitted when booking and we’ll endeavour to get as many as possible answered by our panel in a hour.
FSB are grateful to the UK Government for their support in putting on this free of charge webinar. In response to coronavirus, they have made a full range of support measures available to UK businesses including the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme, significant changes to the operation of statutory sick pay, Universal Credit, and employment and support allowance. This webinar is an opportunity to ask employment and taxation specialists your questions.
The UK Government webpage with collated Coronavirus (COVID-19) advice and guidance for individuals and businesses in Scotland is here
This webinar is free to attend and open to all businesses across Scotland, FSB members or not
For general enquiries regarding the event, please email [email protected]
For any difficulties experienced connecting to the webinar, please contact Craig Moore on 01253 361191
New to virtual networking? Find out more about FSB virtual events and a quick guide to getting started here.