A virtual networking group aimed at supporting businesses in and around the Kingston-upon-Thames borough held every other month, on the 2nd Thursday, alternating with FSB Kingston one month and with FSB Richmond the next.
At a glance:
Lots of connections, good conversations and fun! Here are the key segments in this 90-min power networking event:
- Pre-event networking to get you connecting at 12:45pm
- Start at 1pm sharp - local updates
- 10 sec elevator pitches - your chance to promote your business
- Speaker session - valuable learning to help you grow your business: Our speaker topic in May will focus on the 5 things you need to know before you start investing in property
- Networking in small groups
- 1-2-1 Speed networking
FSB member Celia Rizotanasi, Queen Bee of LinkedIn, is the Kingston and Richmond Area Lead and your host for this event. Celia is a Marketing Mentor and LinkedIn Specialist who has been running her consultancy in South West London for over 10 years. Her aim is to forge close relationships with the local business community, encourage partnerships and collaboration, and create opportunities. Celia, together with the FSB Team, aims to work closely with Kingston Council and engage with its many business initiatives.
We very much look forward to e-meeting you at the event.
About the speakers
Speaker name: Mike Frisby is a Property Entrepreneur & Investment Strategist specialising in HMO (Houses of Multiple Occupation) & Social Housing expert.
Mike left his full-time corporate for a full-time career in Property about 15 years ago and has established a multi-million pound residential portfolio across the SE of England. Along with investing & project development, Mike runs a lettings agency in Portsmouth and also works with investors helping them to create financial freedom through the medium of property investment.
- For help and support regarding this event, please telephone our dedicated events helpline 01253 336028 or email [email protected].
- AND/OR For general enquiries regarding the event, please email the event organiser [email protected] or telephone 07584 228267.
One of FSB’s objectives is to value diversity and inclusion in everything it does and the strength of FSB rests on attracting the greatest number and diverse small business owners and the self-employed which reflect the whole of the UK business population. We therefore want existing and new small business owners and the self-employed, from whichever communities they belong to, to feel welcomed and a part of the FSB community.
All of our events, whether focused on a specific issue or equality characteristic, are therefore open to all. This also underpins the notion of allyship where marginalised groups are supported by those not from the specific groups or communities and offers mutual benefits for shared learning, wider conversations and a collective responsibility to inclusivity. If you have any questions please email the event organiser here: [email protected]