What to expect
- A big welcome
- Updates on local issues for Central London.
- Introductions – around 2 mins to introduce you and your company / services and products you provide
- Lenna Lou the host will present the Central London FSB vision of collaboration
- Guest Speaker and Q&A with Rachel Brownbill, FCIPD, the founder of ER Expert Ltd a mediation and conflict coaching company
- Break out rooms and networking
- FSB Membership – What’s in it for you
- Are you an FSB Member that isn't sure what benefits are available to you?
- Have you ever wondered what lobbying the FSB does on your behalf, whether you're a member or not?
- Have you always thought about FSB membership but not got around to joining?
- Are you looking to network with other small businesses in your local area?
Now more than ever is the time to make sure that you are making the most of your FSB benefits, whether it's exploring the FSB Legal Hub and updating your processes; understanding what FSB Care could be doing for your well-being or FSB Funding Platform could be helping with your cash flow. There are bound to be some benefits that you didn't realise existed that could really help at the moment!
Your local Membership Advisor, Rachel Barham, will be on hand to talk to you about the services and benefits of FSB membership for small businesses. If you're already a member, whether you have been for months or years, you'll be able to ask them questions to ensure that you're getting the most from your membership and that you're familiar with all of the benefits and protections that you're entitled to as a member of the FSB.
You will also find out about all of the lobbying work that FSB undertake on behalf of small businesses.
If you are not a member, we invite you to hear what we offer, with no obligation to join. These events are open all businesses, both members and non-members are always welcome to attend.
Rachel Brownbill, FCIPD is the founder of ER Expert Ltd a mediation and conflict coaching company. Rachel's journey began in Human Resources (HR) where she specialised in Employee Relations. During her time in HR Rachel, she realised that the traditional management processes to address conflicts were not fit for purpose. There had to be a better way to support workplace conflicts. Mediation and conflict coaching was the answer. In 2014 Rachel created her own company where she could support individuals and companies through mediation and conflict coaching.
Rachel supports a range of clients from the public, charity and private sector. She read International Relations at Keele University. She went on to complete her postgraduate diploma in Human Resource Management at the University of West London. Rachel qualified as a mediator through the Open College Network (OCN). She is a chartered fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD). Rachel serves as a committee member for the Surrey and Hants CIPD branch. She is a qualified MBTI (Myers Briggs) and Thomas Klimann Indicator (TKI) practitioner.
This is one in a series of networking events for business owners organised by local FSB members, Lenna Lou from The L Factor is hosting Central London Social.
For general enquiries regarding the event, please email [email protected] or telephone 07584 228267.
New to virtual networking? Find out more about FSB virtual events and a quick guide to getting started here.