This year FSB London Women are celebrating our Lockdown Small Business Christmas with true flair: Anything that can go wrong will go wrong, this is still 2020 after all!
A few things you will need to know ahead of time:
1. Prepare your funniest 'what can go wrong...' business story of 2020 (you will be sharing it with everyone on the night).
2. Prepare details of any raffle contributions you want to donate for anyone in attendance
3. If you have a special Christmas offer/discount offer, freebie or just want the group to sample your services, prepare details, if you are not in attendance we won't be sharing - don't go wrong, be there on the 1st!
4. Essentials to have ready for the night:
- + Wine or soft drink of your choice - either way, you must have a drinks supply to hand!
- + Festive nibbles/treats of your choice
- + Festive outfit/jumper/hat/scarf visible on screen (best one wins)
- + A voice to sing with - Karoake Carols will happen
- + Cats, Kids and Spouses in Houses incur ... well - you'll see on the night!
- + Your best Women in Business General Knowledge - Reindeer Games Quiz will be in operation...
5. Your best networking self: We are saving the best bits for last - you'll need to be there to the end to get the best benefits though!
We'll even be throwing in one last interview of the year, prepare to be inspired! So much packed into one fun online event...
What can go wrong? We'll find out together on the night.
This Christmas event will be a special evening and a change to our normal format, featuring an enhanced programme that will both showcase and celebrate Women in Business. So, find yourself a comfortable spot, grab some refreshment and join us online for an hour and a half in the company of some amazing creative, inventive, innovative and resourceful fellow business women.
For general enquiries regarding the event, please telephone FSB Customer Services on 0808 20 20 888 (Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm), or email [email protected]
New to virtual networking? Find out more about FSB virtual events and a quick guide to getting started here.