A virtual networking group aimed at supporting businesses in and around the London Borough of Richmond.
Our Speaker Session - Pivoting, really?
- There is an opportunity in our new norm to evolve and embrace the new business environment.
- It could be an opportunity to be bold, to extend and venture where you may not have done before.
- What does that look like for you? Do you really need to pivot to grow?
Our guest speaker is Jo Baldwin Trott, of https://www.jobaldwintrott.com/. As mentor, brand and communications expert and publisher, Jo will share how businesses can become more compassionate and more connected than ever with their audience and their employees.
Jo has mentored award winning coaches, TV celebrities and founders of wellness businesses. She helps brands to be bold and founders to forge a new path with new clients and more congruence.
She publishes social consciousness books on leadership and wellness and is based in East Sussex.
What to expect from our event?
Lots of connections, good conversations and fun! Here are the key segments in this 90-min power networking event:
- Pre-event networking to get you connecting at 11:45am
- Start at 12pm sharp
- Important updates
- 10 sec elevator pitches – your chance to promote your business
- Speaker session – valuable learning to help you grow your business
- Networking in small groups
- 1-2-1 Speed networking
FSB member Celia Rizothanasi, Queen Bee of LinkedIn, is the Kingston Area Lead and your host for this event. Celia is a Marketing Mentor and LinkedIn Specialist who has been running her consultancy in South West London for over 10 years. Her aim is to forge close relationships with the local business community, encourage partnerships and collaboration, and create opportunities. Celia, together with the FSB Team, aims to work closely with both Richmond and Kingston Councils and engage with their many business initiatives.
Going forward, the meeting will be held bi-monthly on the fourth Wednesday of every month so please add the dates in your diary.
We very much look forward to e-meeting you at the event.
For general enquiries regarding the event, please telephone FSB Customer Services on 01253 336028 (Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm), or email [email protected]
New to virtual networking? Find out more about FSB virtual events and a quick guide to getting started here.