FSB North Yorkshire Small Business Day 2020
Create your small business story for the next decade starting in 2020! Organised by FSB North Yorkshire for small businesses, hosted by Jane Coope, founder Liquorice HR and YNYER Business Board Member, with thanks to Ampleforth College (YO62 4EY) our beautiful conference venue and the support of their 6th form BTEC students. An exciting speaker line up to inspire you as well as information on business support to help your business be more effective, and opportunities for networking.
This event is an opportunity for small business owners and entrepreneurs to meet and connect with each other and to be inspired by an exciting speaker programme and panel discussions, as well as potentially finding new suppliers and business support at our Expo.
We know that it is hard to take time away from your small business, but if you take time off for any FSB event this year, March 4th should definitely be it. The speaker and training programme will run from 10am to 1pm, when we will hold a networking lunch until 2pm, and there will be plenty of time to browse the Exhibition area with B2B suppliers, FSB service providers and local Authority business support services before and after the main programme, with the day starting at 9am.
The aim of the event is to link SMEs with each other in a strong network across North Yorkshire, and our exciting entrepreneurial speakers will give great advice as well as real inspiration for your own business. There is a packed programme, and we have deliberately kept prices low as we know costs are rising from all directions, to ensure value for money for your time and cash investment.
Non-FSB Members are more than welcome, as a special promotion anyone joining on the day we will waive the normal admin fee of £30. Furthermore if your business is located within Hambleton District there is an excellent deal where they will give you £50 cash back, saving a whopping £80 in total. See our Membership Advisor, Adam Guttridge on the day for all of the details.
- 8am - Exhibitor arrival (Exact location from What3Words App is immediate.herb.driven)
- 9:15am - Delegate arrival, networking and B2B exhibition. Tea/Coffee available.
- 10 - 10:10am - Welcome
- Welcome from FSB National Chairman, Mike Cherry
- A Year in Review - FSB North Yorkshire
- 10:10 - 11.15am - Session One - Their Business Story
- 11:15 - 11:45am - Break
- 12 noon - 12:25pm - Session 2 - Tell Your Story
- Kate Slater Kate Slater PR (Richmondshire) - How to maximise PR as a small business owner
- 12:25 - 12:55pm - Session 3 - Tell Your Employee Story
- Jacob Hill - Offploy (Huddersfield)
- 12:55pm - Concluding Remarks
- 1 - 2:30pm - Networking Lunch; B2B Exhibition
After the EXPO, starting at 2:30pm there is the chance to sample the delights of Ampleforth Cider with a tour round their production facilties, an additional payment is required for this.
@FSBYHNE @FSBNorthYorks @AmpleforthColl @LiquoriceHR #AlexAlborn @HandDyedShoeCo @ShopAppyUK @KateSlaterPR @OffPloy #FSBExpo