This three hour, face to face session will take place at high quality, multi-media enabled office space at the HOST building in Media City.
This session will look at the different ways and means of developing skills to bring the best out of your people – and yourself.
- Understand your leadership style and improve how you impact on others
- Improve staff engagement and communication
- How to motivate your staff and get more from them
- How to undertake appraisals and reviews using our unique 4XFs process
- Provide and learn how to use tools to support performance management
The session, run by northern director of UK Business Mentoring, Paul Clarke, is packed full of key learning, guidance, and relevant handout support material. It will also draw on ‘model’ forms of learning to help you expand your thinking and explore how a different approach can make a world of difference to your business – and your bottom line!
The session, which includes free refreshments, will follow the format of:
• LEARN - discover the content
• DISCUSS - share ideas with the host and other attendees
• APPLY - apply the content to your own business
Every attendee will also get a free one hour 1-1 mentoring session to help put in to practice learnings from the course.
Paul Clarke has previously run sessions for FSB with outstanding feedback, and glowing client testimonials. Average scores from previous FSB sessions:-
Business Value 92%
Use of time 94%
FSB members/HOST based businesses: £29.99
Non-FSB members: £59.98
Parking is at Media City’s main car park: The Garage, Blue, Salford. For satnavs use: M50 2TG
If you’re interested in this workshop we have a further event in November that might interest you as well.
Session 3, Thurs Nov 11, 9.30-12.30: Understanding Your Business and Planning for Success in 2022
- Our unique “Your Business on a Page” document, reviews and prioritises each part of your business and helps you to map a route to success for the year ahead
- Learn how and where to prioritise your time and effort for maximum ‘bang for your buck’
- Planning tips: failing to plan is planning to fail; learning to plan is planning for success
- How to best get your team involved in your businesses’ plan for success and bigger profit
- Delegation tips