FSB and Enfield Council are delighted to welcome you to the ‘1000 Business Club’ Networking event that will take place monthly. This is a part of the new partnership that FSB has entered with Enfield Council to provide greater business support.
Stay connected with fellow business owners at this now regular monthly event held on the third Monday each month.
This month's speaker will be Garry Kousoulou from Loving Social Media, who will be discussing 'The positive impact of creating business opportunity for young people – the Kickstart experience.'
Hear about all the goings on in the borough, how you can access support and receive valuable tips in business.
During each event we will present our regular FSB local update, ensuring you get the most from your membership, followed by our brief presentation, and then a chance to freely network with other business owners online and via the chat room.
Although targeted at the Enfield area, all small businesses are welcome to attend and to strengthen their business across the region.
We also welcome non-FSB members, this is a great opportunity to bring a friend, colleague or business associate to accompany you, so they too can benefit.
What to expect
Lots of connections, good conversations and fun! Here are the key segments in this 90-min networking event:
- Pre-event networking – doors open at 8:00am for rooms of six people
- Start at 8:20am for the main event
- Speaker session – valuable learning to help you grow your business
- Networking in small groups
- Important updates
- Finish at 9:30am
- Breakout rooms continue at the end of the event for those who wish to stay on and network some more.
We very much look forward to e-meeting you at the event.
- For help and support regarding this event, please telephone our dedicated events helpline 01253 336028 or email [email protected].