FSB is pleased to be partnering with the University of the West of England’s (UWE) Business School to offer small business owners in Dorset, Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole the opportunity to attend fully funded 2 half day business school sessions.
This course would be suited to you if you manage a team
Sessions will be over 2 consecutive mornings. Both sessions require your attendance. The workshops will be led by Alison Miles, Senior Lecturer in Leadership, Complexity and Change.
Topics as listed below:
- Leadership, teams, networks and virtual working
- Leading and dealing with complexity and change
- Making rational decisions
- Initiating difficult conversations
- Accounting: Interpreting your finances and managing and dealing with cash flow
- Having it all: Leadership and paradoxes.
One booking and attendance required for both sessions on 6 and 7 April from 9am to 1.30pm
Limited places available on a first come first served basis
For general enquiries regarding the event please contact [email protected].